Our Fairy Garden

Well our May long weekend has been nothing short of WET!  I'm so glad that I planted all of my flowers before this rain.  The only thing we had left to make was our fairy garden for this year.
Ari was a little hesitant to choose plants himself this year, so I shopped at the greenhouse myself for our plants.  I also found a new fairy house and a tiny bridge for our garden, as most of the DIY accessories I made last year fell apart over the course of the summer.
Because of the rain we had to make our garden on the kitchen floor -- Ari could not wait for a nicer day to plant it.  He helped me decide where to put all the plants, and then he did all of the decorating himself.  I think he did a wonderful job!  He is very proud of his work and thinks the fairy garden is the best thing.

Now to find the perfect spot in the backyard for our fairies to live!

Update: Our fairy garden is now tucked away in a shady spot outside.  We also found a small tractor and some birds to add to our garden while on our walk downtown today!

No comments :

Post a Comment