Tiny Tile Quilt

I am thrilled to share finished photos of the Tiny Tile Quilt -- the quilt that kept my evenings and weekends occupied through the heart of winter!  This pattern is free from Purl Soho, and I purchased the quilt kit through their shop.
 I love the colour palette and random placement of the tiles that make it feel fresh and springy.
There were a TON of tiny pieces to cut for this quilt, but the tiles came together pretty quickly and it was super fulfilling to watch it take shape.
This quilt is made from 120 tile squares...it felt like a stack of accomplishment once they were all made!
 Watching it come together!
So in love with this quilt!  I had a bit of fabric leftover, so I improvised a sawtooth star mini in the same colour palette.  I used this sawtooth star block tutorial to make 8" blocks.  I love how it turned out.
The Tiny Tile Quilt is a free pattern through Purl Soho.

No comments :

Post a Comment