Merry & Bright - Christmas Joy Quilt

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I've been busy sewing up Christmas projects since September.  I finished up my Christmas Joy Quilt this weekend...right on time to bring it along to the Christmas tree farm for some festive photos!  What could be a more perfect backdrop for showing off a Christmas quilt?

We had a fun family afternoon picking out and cutting down our Christmas tree, then enjoying hot chocolate and cookies around the fire...followed up with sledding!  It happened to be the first day of the first year that this tree farm was open.  So glad we have a tree farm nearby to carry on this tradition in the years to come!
This quick and fun pattern is from Lo and Behold Stitchery.  Fabrics are Bella Solids by Moda.  See more of my Christmas projects (tree skirt, advent calendar) on my Instagram account, @prairiembquilter

No comments :

Post a Comment