The Best of Fall -- October

I can't believe fall, and October, have flown by.  October began so beautifully, and ended with an early start to winter!  While we were all taken by surprise with the early snow, I feel like now that halloween has passed I can get into the full swing of the Christmas spirit!  Here are a few highlights from our last month...
 Ari was in his first bike race!  He raced on his runner bike and did AWESOME!

 Maris is getting so grown up.  She started walking at the end of September, so October was full of exploring the world on her own two feet.

 We had some beautiful weather at the beginning of the month -- gorgeous fall days.


 I visited the Human Rights Museum in Winnipeg on a day off.  Gorgeous building!

 My sister took me to the Back Alley Arctic art walk in her neighbourhood.  Really cool!
I had a birthday this month and got to go out for a few amazing meals!  This was at Segovia Tapas Bar in Winnipeg.
 Snow!!  Time to find parkas and boots and all that fun stuff.

We ended the month with a fun night of trick or treating around our neighbourhood.  Ari had planned his costume since August (vampire) and had also wanted mom and dad to dress as a vampire and witch, so we happily obliged!

No comments :

Post a Comment