Christmas Quilting Projects

With the snowfall that has accumulated over the last couple of days I have been in full on Christmas spirit!  I had already made two Christmas wall hanging quilts, but I have finished up a couple other small projects this week too!  Here's a look at my Christmas projects...
Merry Wreath mini quilt using a Christmas charm pack.
Gingiber Jolly wall quilt using the Christmas animal panels.  I sewed the remaining three animals into pillows:
They turned out so cute!
I finally hung the Jolly quilt up in our back entrance -- I LOVE how it looks!  The wreath will go up in my classroom to spread some cheer over there.
I also started playing around with my accumulation of fabric scraps and made myself a bright and cheery mug rug.  I was pretty inspired by @tinkerellen's #mugrugparade in making this.  It was so fun that I've started turning some Christmas scraps into gifts.....hint hint.

No comments :

Post a Comment