Five Senses Friday + Weekend Links.



Aren't the colours on this garden shed amazing?!  I spotted this in the July 2012 issue of House & Home Magazine and am planning to use this as inspiration in case we decide to repaint the exterior of our home in the near future.  Lovely!  Our home is already a grey-blue with white trim, shutters, and window boxes.  The touch of black looks sooo sharp!


Seeing

Alll of the terrible flaws in my bathroom disappear under a fresh coat of paint.  The LAST painting project for the summer is finally complete!

Hearing

Crickets.  Autumn is upon us.

Tasting

The delicious zucchini fritters I make.  And - grilled peaches for dessert.  Yummm.

Smelling

Greenhouse smells during the last trip of the season.

Touching

Apples, apples.  Sooo many to clean up from under the tree.  But, still so many good ones left to eat ON the tree!

**********************************

Some Friday Links:  (a new feature I hope to keep up!)

A movie club idea.

Farewell to the single girl home.

Ten sinfully delicious chocolate recipes. 

A stunning bouquet from a cutting garden.

Modern push pins to make yourself.

I would be so tickled to find theses stickers on my lunch box fruit!

25 ideas to steal from the new 2013 IKEA catalogue.

Essentials for your Indian Summer wardrobe.


**********************************
Have a wonderful weekend!
See below photo for source

No comments :

Post a Comment