So long, Summer

September!

I can't believe it's here.  This is my last weekend of 'maternity leave' before I head back to work on Tuesday.  Scary, and exciting!  This month will bring lots of new routines for us all to get used to.

Generally I post an end of month wrap up, but as I was going through my August photos I realized that I have already shared most of the highlights from this month here on the blog, such as our day at the Mennonite Heritage Museum and our week at the cabin.  You can see them here and here.

We don't have many plans this weekend...just a few evening get togethers with friends and family and some quality family time.  I hear Starbucks is releasing their fall drinks today too...maybe a pumpkin spice latte is just the thing I need to usher in this new season.

Have a great long weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment