Succulent Care


My history with succulents is not pretty.  Time after time I buy a beautiful plant, bring it home, and a couple of months later it is dead.  I currently have two new succulent plants, as well as one in my fairy garden, so I am so hoping to have better luck this time around.

I just found this article on Apartment Therapy about succulent care.  One tip I had never heard before was about the relation of plant colour to ideal plant location -- purple or orange plants do better outdoors and green plants like it inside in bright, but not direct, light. 

I also think I tend to over-water...I need to neglect them a little more.  Having my plants on my new basement windowsill is helping in that department.  They seem to be thriving there so far.

Read the full article here.  Photo from Apartment Therapy.

No comments :

Post a Comment