Greenhouse Shopping


It's May Long Weekend!  I've spent the last two days visiting multiple greenhouses and purchasing all the flowers on my list -- it's been a blast!  The weather is warm enough to plant and pot, so I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty this weekend.  I spread my shopping over three greenhouses, but these photos were all taken at Shelmerdine Garden Center - a beautiful greenhouse to visit in Headingly, MB.

 
I had purchased mainly purple flowers for my pots this year, and my son requested that I buy "more yellow flowers" before I headed out to Shelmerdine's.  I thought this was quite a cute demand, so I obliged and filled my cart with a variety of yellow to add to the yard...


I love how his little personality and opinions are forming...plus he has been very interested in helping with the garden and potting.  He is a little outdoorsman!

No comments :

Post a Comment