Five senses friday + weekend links.



Seeing

Snow! (sooo not ready for it yet...I haven't cleaned up the garden)

Hearing

Lots of Mumford & Sons this week.

Tasting

The best homemade apple fritters - freshly made by my grandma!

Smelling

Cinnamon bread toasting in the toaster

Touching

The hard, cold plastic of my windshield scraper.  Yucky.
But, on the brighter side of things, I also got to feel the gorgeous fabric of my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding next summer!

*******************************
Weekend Links:

S'more tips

10 great documentaries (I've seen Babies off this list, it was really sweet!)

DIY mini copper planters

Make a heart tote with leather straps

Pumpkin cinnamon rolls

Do you use a chore list?

*******************************
Have a wonderful weekend!
It's Thanksgiving weekend over here.  It is tradition to go around the table and say what we are thankful for.  This year I am thankful for my sweet husband and a job that never bores!
See below photo for source.

No comments :

Post a Comment