Five Senses Friday + Weekend Links



Seeing

A couple of plays to start off this year's Fringe festival.  So far they've all been excellent!  I'm looking forward to seeing more plays over the next week

Hearing

The bands Niyaz, Kaki King, and Cold Specks jamming together in one of the best Folk Fest workshops I've seen!

Tasting

Gouda cheese - the perfect afternoon snack with a glass of white wine

Smelling

All of the linden trees in town are blooming and the smell is incredible when we go for evening walks and bike rides

Touching

Books - I finished two this week.  I will share my July reads at the end of the month!

**************************
Weekend links:



The IKEA 2014 Catalog Sneak Peak came out this week - stylists' ideas worth stealing and 25 new products


The most adorable lemonade stand


**************************
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment