New Photo Editing App!

One of my favourite blogs, A Beautiful Mess, just released their own photo editing app today!

Honestly, the work day couldn't go by fast enough so that I could get home and install it onto my iPad as soon as possible :)  The app costs $0.99 and is very user-friendly - even I could figure it out pretty quickly with a little playing around.  I love the esthetics and design ideas of the ladies behind A Beautiful Mess, so I was very excited when they announced their own photo editing app!

Take a look at some of my photo edits (using photos from our recent trip to Europe):





The app allows you to add filters, borders, text and doodles to your photos.  There are a good selection of designs that come with the app, as well as a number of additional design and font upgrades that you can purchase for an additional fee.  So fun!  Watch for more edited photos in upcoming posts!

To find the app, search "A Beautiful Mess" in the iTunes Store.  More info about the app here.



No comments :

Post a Comment