Seeing
The beautiful bride, my sister, and the handsome groom, say "I do"
Hearing
This song caught my ears this week.
Tasting
Oh my, the most amazingly tender American Kobe steak at Gordon Ramsay Steak in Las Vegas! Decadent!
Smelling
The smoky casinos in Vegas casinos - it's hard to go back to a place where people still smoke indoors!
Touching
The slots - sadly, I am $8 more poor than before I touched them.
********************
Weekend Links:
A guide to the conversations in Before Sunrise and Before Sunset - I can't wait for the next movie to be released!
Have you planned your summer vacation yet?
This looks like a fun garden cocktail party!
Three tips for planting
A cute shrinky dink Father's Day craft idea
I wouldn't mind this cake at my next birthday party
********************
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Photo by me - taken at my sister's wedding!

No comments :
Post a Comment