A venture into the city this morning brought me to the St. Norbert Farmer's Market...part of my fall bucket list of things to do! I had great fun wandering around and picking up some goodies along the way. Here are a few snapshots I took from around the market:
Beautiful cherry tomatoes! I picked up 3 pints to make my favourite soup
Everyone was selling pumpkins and squash. I bought the prettiest white pumpkin!
The gorgeous flower bouquets for sale. I bought a stunning bouquet at this booth (for only $11!!), as well as a couple of stems of sunflowers at another!
I also bought some mini pies and a fresh loaf of bread. So good! Hopefully I can make it again before the market closes for the season on October 27th
While I was in the city I crossed off another item on my bucket list - a Pumpkin Spice Latte :)
No comments :
Post a Comment