Five senses friday + weekend links.



Seeing

The carnival lights, parade floats and spectators at our town's annual festival

Hearing

Del Barber in concert - highly recommend having a listen if you haven't heard of this Manitoban songwriter

Tasting

Fair food - hot pizza, mini donuts, and frozen pineapple on a stick!

Smelling

Back to school supplies - they do have that sense of nostalgic smell to them, don't they?

Touching

The beautiful wood of the set of old kitchen chairs I picked up last weekend at our local antiques shop

*****************************************
Weekend Links:


I love colour, but this home is so inspiring!


10 ways to make the summer last longer

Glamping

A cheat sheet for 'healthy' drinking

Homemade black tea window cleaner

Wish I could buy this clock!

My next sewing project

******************************************
Have a wonderful LONG weekend!
See below photo for source.

No comments :

Post a Comment