Seeing
Late summer slowly emerge...brown grass, yellow leaves, & ripe apples.
Hearing
The theme song of Sex & the City (I've been rewatching the series!)
Tasting
Some delicious appies and sangria when visiting friends
Smelling
The honey/lemon/mustard combo on the salmon I made this week
Touching
Books - getting back into things for September :)
******************************
Weekend Links:
Tearable puns
A funny do or don't (curiously - I just removed ours from the room when I repainted!)
How to clean and organize your refrigerator
Paint an ombre dresser
This looks like the perfect dessert to end summer with
Wish we could have made it to this food market in Portland
Beautiful Bali vacation photos here and here
This window painting would have been so much fun when you were a kid!
Cross stitch made modern
******************************
Have a wonderful weekend!
See below photo for source.
No comments :
Post a Comment