In other garden news, this begonia is looking amazing!
In the Garden: Project on the Go
I have been working towards gathering materials to recreate the garden idea found in this pin, and finally had everything at home. I got dinner plates and old picture frames from the thrift store for a really good deal. I picked up white krylon spray paint and green rustoleum paint from the hardware store. Everything was going GREAT until it came time to stencil the letters on. In hindsight, I should have prepared my stencils on plastic and used my spray adhesive to stick them onto the plates. I didn't...and the result is heavy bleeding. I'm not too happy with the lettering and am open to suggestions for how to remedy the problem? (other than heading back to the thrift store for more plates?) Take a look at my project so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments :
Post a Comment