Christmas is (almost) here.



Now that our wine and cheese party has come and gone (see bucket list - host a party, check!) it was time to bring out some Christmas decorations!  I did minimal decorating outside this year.  Last year it was so windy that the greenery and ornaments in my window boxes kept blowing away.  So, a little more simple this year with a red berry wreath on the front door and my big pot filled with mixed greenery (purchased as a bundle at our grocery store) and branches with LED lights.  I have to say that I am loving the simplicity!  I only wish that 'white' LED lights would match the white lights we have on our house :)

Other bucket list checks - I've planted both paperwhites and an amaryllis
Decorating outdoors and indoors (minus the tree)
I'm nearly finished my Christmas shopping, and I have enjoyed it!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only just over one month away!


No comments :

Post a Comment